Finance - International TV Production Placement
The job has expired.
Job Title: International TV Production Finance Placement
Division: International TV Production Finance
Who are we:
WBITVP, part of Warner Bros. Television Group (“WBTVG”), recently acquired the Eyeworks Group, with operations in 15 territories worldwide. Together with previous acquisitions, Shed (WBTVP UK) in the UK and BlazHoffski in the Netherlands and Belgium, WBITVP now operates a network of local TV production companies (“Opcos”) in 16 territories, reporting into WBITVP Group (“Group”) in London.
What part will you play:
- Assist in the set up / roll forward for reports supporting the month end and the quarterly forecast cycles
- Assist with month end close (validations, Cost Center analysis and management reporting)
- Take ownership of & maintain the department calendar listing all key monthly & forecast / budget tasks & milestones and help ensure compliance with Group reporting timetables for all relevant Finance deliverables.
- Support consolidation in excel of management information from the submitted Opco forecast models - eg risks & opportunities summaries, capital expenditure summaries etc
- Take ownership of the forecast data load (DPL) & validation processes into SAP and into the WB global overhead planning tool (GPP)
- Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of SAP BW reporting templates to support management information needs
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc financial reports and analysis, as required by Business Partners or the Executive Director, Management Reporting, including supporting the group management reporting activities as needed.
- Support cashflow review, forecasting & consolidation processes
- Support the review processes for MPM (title codes) by running monthly reports, reviewing for compliance with required naming conventions and communication
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as requested.
What do we require from you:
- Highly numerate with a high level of attention to detail & good written presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Excel (SAP will also be used extensively but full training will be provided)
- Some exposure to Powerpoint would be preferred
- Should have good GCSE and A-Levels, or equivalent, A level in maths would be preferable
- Must be well organised & disciplined, with the ability to prioritise workloads & use time effectively
- Must be confident, self-motivated, able to demonstrate initiative and work with limited supervision
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!